Updated schedule for the week of Sept. 21, 2020:
• Monday, September 21
Taking Care of Business Days-staff will readjourn to prepare for tech distribution, materials,
virtual open house, schedule one on one connection sessions with students, parents and coaches if
• Tuesday, September 22
Technology and materials pick up from 9:00am -5:00pm
• Wednesday, September 23
Technology and materials pick up from 8:00 am-2:00 pm otherwise individually scheduled to meet
6:00 pm virtual open house (link to be provided via remind)
• Thursday, September 24
Scheduled virtual one on one orientation meetings K-8 -Get to know you
• Friday, September 25
Scheduled virtual one on one orientation meetings K-8-Get to know you
• Monday September 28
Let’s Get Started
Day First day of comprehensive distance learning (Grades K-8)
Here’s how students, families and learning coaches can prepare for the start of the school year:
1. Have your home school learning office ready to go.
2. Be sure to pick up technology and learning materials on Monday or Tuesday or schedule a pickup
time that works for your family. All materials need to be in the students’ home school office
ready to go for Bethany’s virtual school open house on Wednesday.
3. Log in and attend the Little Red School House virtual open house at 6:00 pm on Wednesday
4. Student, parent or learning coach attend the scheduled get to know you meeting with your teacher
on Thursday or Friday.
5. Monday-September 28th-Distant Learning begins for all students.