Due to the situation this year, the voting for the BCS Board Members will be done a little differently.
- Voting will be on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- Ballots will be available at Bethany Charter School from 9:00am-2:30pm
- You can drive in and call the office to ask for a staff member to bring you out a ballot or you can call the office and vote by phone.
- There is only one (1) vote per person-please be aware that the BCS Office staff will be monitoring this and will keep a log of who is voting.
- Ballots will be counted after 2:30 pm and the tally presented to the BCS Board at their meeting on February 3. 2021.
Please remember that you are voting on who you recommend to the BCS Board to appoint to an open board position.