Weekly Schedule for 2nd semester:
MONDAYS– All Comprehensive Distance Learning (No students in building)
AM Cohort 8:00-11:00 am (No drop off before 7:55am)
PM Cohort 12:15-3:15 (No drop off before 12:10pm)
DROP OFF/PICK UP:
Only students may enter the building. Parents, please stay in vehicles and pull up to BCS front door for drop off and pickup in a single file line. Use lower lot for overflow while waiting. Please be on time. We need everyone out of the building to sanitize for the next group as well as at the end of the day. We do not have info on bus yet. They are working on it right now. We will let you know as soon as we know something.
- No food on campus. Parents, please have your students eat before or after your scheduled block.
- Remember your masks! 2 ply masks. No gators or bandanas.
- Remember to ask the 5 questions:
- Has your student been diagnosed or suspected to have COVID?
- Is your student experiencing: cough, fever over 100.4, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell?
- Come into close contact with someone who has COVID?
- Any other symptoms that might be related to COVID? (fatigue, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, nasal congestions, nausea, diarrhea)
- Any household members experiencing symptoms listed above?
If you answer YES to ANY of the above, please keep your student home and let the office know. When in doubt, stay home and do CDL.
- No volunteers or onsite visits.
- No dropping off forgotten items.
We will update through REMIND, email, and our Website if we have any changes including Covid closure due to metrics or exposures. Please let us know right away if you change your phone number or email.
We anticipate there will be more questions.
Thank you for your cooperation on this transition to hybrid learning!